Climb All Day -
Open 10.30am Mon- Fri &
Are you competitive? Do you love a challenge? Are you looking for a fun and rewarding activity? Rock on Fitness is home to an indoor rock climbing wall.
See how many ways you can climb and tick off each route as you go. Race yourself or your mates to the top, or set yourself a personal challenge. Our wall has it all. Our friendly, qualified instructors are constantly on hand to give you allthe guidance you need to ensure your climbing adventure, exciting and totally at all times.
Why Rock Climbing?
Have fun and get fit! Rock climbing is one of the fastest growing sports and best all-around workouts available. We welcome all fitness levels,
with no previous experience require. Rock climbing offers many benefits:
Burns Lots of Calories
• Every new climber must complete the belay induction and sign our waiver form.
• Remember to wear comfortable clothes for climbing and sports-type closed footwear.
• Group bookings of 10 or more who make a booking get a discount rate. See prices below for details.
• For any group we provide a free safety lesson including how to belay.
• 10 years of age is the minimum age for belaying.
• Groups with children under 10 need to bring an adult or child over 10 years old to belay for younger children.
• Note: Our traverse wall does not require ropes; therefore, no belayer is required.
Climbing is fun, active and great for building teamwork, decision making and problem solving skills. We provide an ideal venue for school trips, and climbing can fit into any curriculum from Physical Educations and Outdoor Education to Team Building. Our child-friendly facility is conveniently located and offers plenty of parking.
Climbing can be a great break from training for other sports, especially if you normally train and it's raining.
can be Our parties are perfect for all ages. We offer a special birthday party rate. Our kitchen is availble including a fridge, microwave and sink to bring your own food, or we can organize a pizza delivery service for you. Parties held Sat ONLY 10am - 12pm.
Indoor climbing is a great team-building exercise. We have shower and changing facilities, so you can get straight back to the office.
Youth Groups & Scouts
The centre and Rock Climbing faciltiy is great for youth groups and bookings are essential.
Vacation Care or Holiday Programs
climbing Organise your group for a climbing wall excursion during the holidays. Keep in mind we need atleast 1 adult or child over 12 years olds per 4 children.
Gift Certificates and Memeberships Avaliable
Contact us by calling (02) 4472 8008 or alternatively our email address for any enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Save time before you visit by filling out the waiver form at home. Download and complete and bring this form with you.
Gym Centre Hours
Rock Wall Hours